Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Fractional Dimention One

 No Im not going to the Dove again tonight.  Chelsie is having trouble over a divorce. That is not anything I want to accidentally get involved. Just friends. And step back to a safe distance ma'am. So I'm not making this part up Lauren the Super One cashier was definitely flirtatious. She told me she was about to go home.  I said mine is filthy and she agreed that her house must be even filthier (well, maybe I'm making that part up)  I will look for her and get in her line again.  My point is, everyone seems so horny and flirtatious at work and at home.  I must just have sex on my mind. That's a beginning simple as a flower: ecology ebbs and flows like waves of heat reflecting off the moon. 

Gonna make chicken ettoufe from a can when I get back from eye dr gonna shoot a laser beam into my rt eye! I will let you know how it goes.

My love life, I have been over empathizing with modern love.  the doctor will look at my eyes and i think she looks at my soul.  you see i think I wish she could. Skepticism alone holds back my clouding cataracts.

The world seems clear. think of radiohead.

No comments:

Post a Comment